Think and Execute
“Happiness is Everything..... PERIOD. 🦚”
In a parallel universe I am comedian
I like to interact with students. Generally, I take 2-3 classes in each course on the topic of “morality”. In these classes, I usually talk about current youth mentality, activities on social accounts, perspective on Bangladesh and so on. Sometimes, students taught me things that I might not think at all. Motto of my teaching method is “INSPIRATION”. I believe students can not be fully taught, they can be guided. I find pleasure in my students’ achievements.
Life is a series of events. We gather knowledge from those events and use for further advancement. These blogs are about my experience. It showcases both technical learning and life lessons.
- Khulna University research Cell (KURC) Project on Computer Vision (Ongoing)
- Social Data Analysis using NLP.
- Activity detection using computer vision.
- Custom multi-class object detection using computer vision.
- Use of blockchain to improve the security of unprocessed information.
- Several microcontrollers based automation projects under academic courses.